MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have a f4 750 but i have a lower chain gaurd off a f4 1000. (mins was missing when i bought it.)

question is. are the chain gaurds the same between a 750 and a 1000 in the way of how you adjust the chain tension?

so it says it should be 6mm between the middle of the chain and the lower chain gaurd. just wanna make sure it i not losening it to much....

and this might be a stupid question but just want to make sure. the manual says the correct tension for the pinch bolts is 28 (divided sign) 32 Nm. does that mean to adjust it between 28 Nm and 32 Nm? or is the divided sign mechanics code for something else?

thanks for ya help

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
hey guys, i have a f4 750 but i have a lower chain gaurd off a f4 1000. (mins was missing when i bought it.)

question is. are the chain gaurds the same between a 750 and a 1000 in the way of how you adjust the chain tension?

so it says it should be 6mm between the middle of the chain and the lower chain gaurd. just wanna make sure it i not losening it to much....

and this might be a stupid question but just want to make sure. the manual says the correct tension for the pinch bolts is 28 (divided sign) 32 Nm. does that mean to adjust it between 28 Nm and 32 Nm? or is the divided sign mechanics code for something else?

thanks for ya help
28 - 32 Nm is really saying 30 Nm + or - 2 Nm.
I am sure that the F4 1000 used the same lower guard as the F4 750.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts