MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Maybe some one of you have met with this problem.
I have F3 2012 ( bought in France ) and I have problem with top RPM and Top speed
Top RPM : 13300 rpm
Top Speed: 240 km/h

On last gear with full throttle rpm stop on 13300, speedmeter shows 240 and shift lighter lights red. ( Sport map )

Is it possible that the power is locked ?
If yes how to unlock this ?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Doesn't France have a 100BHP limit? Its probably likely that MV is limiting the revs on the French models in order to meet the restriction. The only ways I would think to unlock it would be to purchase either a stock ECU from another country or the OEM race ECU.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't belive that to resolve this problem i should change ECU.
In that case dealer should have possibility to unlock power with service computer. But when i ask dealer they do not know answer .
I suppose that bike have more than 100 bhp .I've made 11.412 ( ET+ RT ) in 1/4 mile..It.wouldn't be possible with 100 BHP bike

I bought this bike after little accident. I have to change right fairing, brake lever, right mirror and right foot set...
If speed limiter has activated is there any way to disactive that ?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I don't belive that to resolve this problem i should change ECU.
In that case dealer should have possibility to unlock power with service computer. But when i ask dealer they do not know answer .
I suppose that bike have more than 100 bhp .I've made 11.412 ( ET+ RT ) in 1/4 mile..It.wouldn't be possible with 100 BHP bike

I bought this bike after little accident. I have to change right fairing, brake lever, right mirror and right foot set...
If speed limiter has activated is there any way to disactive that ?
It's in your settings menu , just for sure, is it in sport mode and not in rain/custom ??

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi, I think you have a Brutale version software (118bhp), that's all !!
The limits are the same, the F3 are higher >15000rpm and 128bhp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts