MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick question and if it cant be done, then sorry for asking.

I have read that you can lower the height of the F4, can you also do this with the brutale?

there is a brutale i am interested in but I feel if it was a touch lower I would feel more stable, and before we go into forks bottoming out etc that wont be a concern for me

I dont do track days and dont anticipate that I will have to brake that hard going into corners that the forks would bottom out.

So I guess what i am saying is; can the bike be lowered like the F4 so i can get my 2 feet on the ground, and if so would a ducati dealer be able to do this for me?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
just a quick question and if it cant be done, then sorry for asking.

I have read that you can lower the height of the F4, can you also do this with the brutale?

there is a brutale i am interested in but I feel if it was a touch lower I would feel more stable, and before we go into forks bottoming out etc that wont be a concern for me

I dont do track days and dont anticipate that I will have to brake that hard going into corners that the forks would bottom out.

So I guess what i am saying is; can the bike be lowered like the F4 so i can get my 2 feet on the ground, and if so would a ducati dealer be able to do this for me?
Yes. Yes.

·
Registered
658 Posts
My wife is 5'1 and she rides a 910R. We lowered the rear using the ride height adjuster and setting the sag for her weight. We lowered the front by dropping the fork 1 ring in the triple clamps. She does fine with the bike. She has also had her boots modified by adding a double sole to her boots by the cobbler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts