MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My low fuel light only comes on when the Brutale S motor is started (so I know the bulb is good). Is there any trick to get the sensor working without hauling the bike down to the shop?

Thank you very much for replies. Right now I'm using Trip1 for tank milage (110 crummy miles and you had better be IN A GAS STATION).

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
HHester said:
My low fuel light only comes on when the Brutale S motor is started (so I know the bulb is good). Is there any trick to get the sensor working without hauling the bike down to the shop?

Thank you very much for replies. Right now I'm using Trip1 for tank milage (110 crummy miles and you had better be IN A GAS STATION).
1. have you run out of gas yet?
2. i think it's time to sell your bike if you think the 110 miles are "CRAPPY" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

take the bike to the dealer
if the light ONLY comes on during the startup sequence..... only the dealer can fix it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
My fuel sensor was bad when I bought mine, required a new one. I regularly get 125-140 miles per tank, and that's flogging it, maybe you bike needs a tune-up anyway?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I had the opposite problem with my F4 recently. The fuel light wouldn't go out, even after filling the tank to the brim. Thankfully it cured itself after a couple of days and I put it down to a sticky sensor in the tank. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
My first time out with my fiance on the R and the fuel light never came on and unfortunately we ran out of gas. :cussing: However, it's never happened again.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spalding12 said:
1. have you run out of gas yet?
2. i think it's time to sell your bike if you think the 110 miles are "CRAPPY" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

take the bike to the dealer
if the light ONLY comes on during the startup sequence..... only the dealer can fix it
Spalding12, you're right. There are no crappy miles on any Brutale. I love it more and more every ride. ...and yes, on the first low tank, the first week, I ran out of gas. Since then, I used the Trip1.

TUNE UP: I think, before I do my 6K tuneup, I'll get a Power Commander III and get it dynoed also.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts