MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has come a long way. Just bought a 07 and I must say its a very impressive bike for the money.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Let's face it.. if the R1 or GSXR had been designed by Tamburini and built by MV, all you'd hear on here is how great they are and how beautiful they look...

Si

·
Registered
22 Posts
Zuke has been a benchmark of japanese fours for years with their GSXR. Nothing against the other three, but it seems to have a bit of an edge over the rest of the Japanese bikes.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I rode the R6, GSXR and ZX6R, and bought the CBR600RR over all three because it is the most superior 600 I've ever ridden. The GSXR600 wasn't as sorted as the CBR in 07. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
756 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
Let's face it.. if the R1 or GSXR had been designed by Tamburini and built by MV, all you'd hear on here is how great they are and how beautiful they look...

Si

Understand your point, but that's not really fair or accurate. :stickpoke We rave about the MV's because of the design. I would absolutely buy a Japanese bike...if they weren't so incredibly ugly :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MVorBMW said:
Understand your point, but that's not really fair or accurate. :stickpoke We rave about the MV's because of the design. I would absolutely buy a Japanese bike...if they weren't so incredibly ugly :)
Come on, their NOT that bad.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I like the GIXXEr 750 the best. yamaha dont do it for me,and kawi is bad luck green. But a japanesse bike never can get there colors together correctly.

Hey DM1 my parents live about 5 mins from you.

Tatum/shea

I saw you on double tree by the lambo dealer the day the CC was at at the bimmer bros.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I was there. Had the bike in to the dealer to put on the Muzzy Fans.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
MVorBMW said:
I don't think Japanese bikes are that ugly, they may not look like MVs, but neither do half the bikes around. Does that make them ugly?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
blavenia said:
I rode the R6, GSXR and ZX6R, and bought the CBR600RR over all three because it is the most superior 600 I've ever ridden. The GSXR600 wasn't as sorted as the CBR in 07. Just my opinion.
I certainly know what you mean...I owned a '03 600RR in Germany...one can say what they want...Honda may not always have the most HP or performance but no other Japanese bike can be driven with that least effort. I simply miss it...and if Honda wouldn't have come out with that unbearable color scheme this year...I still would enjoy it...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Vatoloco said:
I like the GIXXEr 750 the best. yamaha dont do it for me,and kawi is bad luck green. But a japanesse bike never can get there colors together correctly.
Yes...I ended up buying the GSX-R750 over the CBR 600RR...and actually just because of the available color schemes...okay granted, turn signals inside the mirror housing is neat...I don't like signals that stand out any more...

But again....although the 750 is handling nice...the CBR used to handle a little bit nicer...wish I really could test the handling of an MV... :mouthwate :bawling:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:

Si
Come on Si, I agree with much of what you say but this is just plain ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts