MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today, i am reminded why i fell so hard for you. after bathing you and watching you warm up, i couldn't hold back my passion. when inserting my key and then firing you up, it was just like the first time...heart racing and engine pulsing and throbbing. how quickly we warmed up together...and then, as we rolled in the springtime sun, the magic that is riding you made me feel so alive and grateful for the miracle that you are. just like that first moment i saw your picture, i still can't get enough of your sexy beauty...and every time i see you i get so excited. baby, i live to mount you and become one with you as we join together in sacred union...so brazen is our dance of life...out in the open for all to see, appreciate, and admire. having you in the flesh to enjoy for my pleasure makes it all worth while. those little quirks of yours have found a home in my heart. your soul makes every other seem lifeless.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I met mine on the internet and then finally brought her home. Our courtship was brief before, well, the first time, but now we are both truly committed to one another.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I'm doing three sisters at the same time. They live in the same house, they know I lust after them all. As long as I treat them equally, there are no problems.

There are also a couple tramps from across the tracks in the house. Sometimes, my wife and I have a threesome with one of the tramps.

CAG

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey CAG,

I know you treat them all equally. But you must have a favorite. C'mon spill it.

Personally, any woman with a great body who runs around naked every where is alright in my book. I don't even mind when all the other guys stare at her. She only let's me ride her, and that's all I need!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm doing three sisters at the same time. They live in the same house, they know I lust after them all. As long as I treat them equally, there are no problems.

There are also a couple tramps from across the tracks in the house. Sometimes, my wife and I have a threesome with one of the tramps.

CAG

A gentleman never kisses and tells......that being said, you go guy!.....and I always knew Beth was an open minded gal.....:wtf:

·
Registered
125 Posts

CAG
CAG - You are a lucky lucky man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts