MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a long weekend in Napoli and the Amalfi coast (not on an MV as three friends meant a hire car) and saw three Brutales and one F4 - I usually only see that many in a year.

Crazy driving although I had to join them when the Easter traffic meant leaving the Autostrader for a desperate dash across the country roads to try and catch our plane. We failed by about 5 minutes but it was worth the extra night to enjoy the freedom of ingoring the traffic lights and solid lines - they really don't care much for normal road rules!

Worth a trip to enjoy the roads and views but don't expect a quick meal anywhere - soooo slow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gotta love Napoli! That town has a lot of character. I lived in Capodichino for awhile and thoroughly enjoyed the vehicular anarchy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ah, Bella Napoli... I miss it. For bold drivers only, but once you get used to it it's a lot of fun. Beautiful roads to ride on too. Not in Napoli of course, but within 30 miles of the city some of the best riding in Italy. I especially enjoyed the highway between Napoli and Bari. I hope to get back sometime soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts