MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cycletrader.com is loaded with 750 F4s.............More than I've ever seen for sale at one time...........Most in the $12,000 price range and most of them are 2002 models.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The two (not wrecked or damaged) silver F4 750's on cycletrader are sold (one to me, the other to another fellow mvagusta.net forum member). There's one silver and red 750 that when I called was pending a sale, and another (same color config) that was sold the first day the ad went up.

Due to the fact that the ads are purchased and run for a predetermined time period, most sellers don't bother calling or writting in to have the ad removed or posted as SOLD when they do in fact sell their bike. They know it'll be removed when the time comes. It leaves the rest of us calling and getting the infamous... SORRY its sold. Sucks, I know! I made a few calls of those call, but got lucky and nailed one the second day it was listed.

You just got to keep on top of it. Check it as often as you can. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
The two (not wrecked or damaged) silver F4 750's on cycletrader are sold (one to me, the other to another fellow mvagusta.net forum member). There's one silver and red 750 that when I called was pending a sale, and another (same color config) that was sold the first day the ad went up.

Due to the fact that the ads are purchased and run for a predetermined time period, most sellers don't bother calling or writting in to have the ad removed or posted as SOLD when they do in fact sell their bike. They know it'll be removed when the time comes. It leaves the rest of us calling and getting the infamous... SORRY its sold. Sucks, I know! I made a few calls of those call, but got lucky and nailed one the second day it was listed.

You just got to keep on top of it. Check it as often as you can. Good luck with your search!
its simple call ever 20 mins, asking about the bike. have your friends do the same... who would not get tired of getting 2-5 phone calls every hour over a bike that is already sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts