MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably going to sound very silly but I have lost my keys. I ride a Brutale and live in Melbourne. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I can do ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I lost mine Feeneys didn't want to know about it but there should be a number on a tag that came with the bike and they should be able to cut one from that. VIN no to new importers might help if you cant fiind the tag. A locksmith down here said he could cut one if you took the lock in. Manual mentions lost keys. Goodluck daughter found mine!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
How much would it cost to get a key cut? The easiest thing would be to bring the gas cap to the locksmith, but with out the key you can't do that. Bring him the ignition.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Go buy a Guinness..sit in a quiet corner and watch the bubbles rise...Then you'll remember where you put them.
If not have another six and then you won't care anymore

joe

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
A good lock smith can "wiggle" a new key. Take the ignition switch if not the whole bike in...the gas cap and seat latch may not have all the tumblers the ignition switch has.

Or call a mobile lock smith to come to your home. In this part of the world it costs about $75 for the house call and "wiggled" key.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts