MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find those red leather lookwell jackets made for MV.

Just the jacket, not the suit or jacket made to zip to the pants. Any ideas? It looks like these are discontinued so I'm assuming I'm sol

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a size 54 (Euro) that's way too small for me. I'm 5'10" and about 245 lbs and damn near couldn't get out of that straight jacket when I first tried it on. Was assured by the seller it would fit me but return shipping to Aus was out of the question so I'm planning on selling it here in the States.

Eric

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm considering going up to look at this suit sometime this week

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mpo/4607308968.html

anybody know how fitment runs for these? I have an alpinestars 52/42 two piece suit that I can barely get into anymore. I have tried on dainese suits and 52/42 fits me perfectly.

do these generally run looser or tighter I'm 6'1" 195. also is $1200 a good price? seems kind of high for a used suit, but its damn near impossible to find mv agusta stuff

·
Registered
874 Posts

anybody know how fitment runs for these? I have an alpinestars 52/42 two piece suit that I can barely get into anymore. I have tried on dainese suits and 52/42 fits me perfectly.

do these generally run looser or tighter I'm 6'1" 195. also is $1200 a good price? seems kind of high for a used suit, but its damn near impossible to find mv agusta stuff
It should fit you perfect and be more comfortable than your Dainese

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
?

Micah;
I'm in Redondo Beach if you want to try on 1 & 2 piece LookWell suits in 54/44 call me.....

and $1,200 is higher than giraffe pussy :drummer:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks Noel, I may have to take you up on that.
It's not really to important right now anyways as my MV is still on non opp. Damn dmv wants me to pay for the full year to renew it or I just wait till oct and pay for next year. I'll just keep abusing the ape until then.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Everyone
I am new to this forum, bought a F4 2012 about a montha ago- stupendous bike. I also have a Ducati MOnster 1100S and a Cagiva Elefant 900.

My question is, does a sizing chart exist for these leathers?

Thanks

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
Hi Everyone
I am new to this forum, bought a F4 2012 about a month ago- stupendous bike. I also have a Ducati Monster 1100S and a Cagiva Elefant 900.

My question is, does a sizing chart exist for these leathers?

Thanks
Elefant900;

because the LookWells are no longer made so there is no sizing chart, your best bet is to look at the Dainese chart, it lists things in US/Euro sizes, sorry I don't have a link

and Welcome aboard the Forum!
:drummer:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Yeah I don't know White,.. you should really try stuff like this on for size and confirm fit and feel to be sure. This being so key in how the suit wears on you (not the other way around) and or having the correct give/ flex/movement, without being to loose as to flap down the front straight etc.

In any event- I am 6'1" myself and slightly lighter then you, at about 180-185 with a 32-Inch waist and still can't quite do the 52 euro due to length constraints. I usually end up myself in a 54euro in Daniese and most others coming out of Europe, *which also usually leaves the perfect amount of space for a proper chest back protector set-up underneath, something you don't want to forget about.

·
Registered
329 Posts
i really wish i can find a lookwell jacket for sale or any goof looking f4 leather jacket for that matter that will match the color of my gear and bike ive been looking and its been a real hassle if anyone has anything let me know please!!:stickpoke

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good evening

Have been looking for a MV jacket (54/56 Euro size). There was a brand new 2 piece suit size 52 that went for 499 Euros yesterday.
The Italian revlimiter does have size 58 one-piece for a good price (Euro 350).
Does any one have or know of a jacket or 2 piece suit for sale....
cheers

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
MV Jacket?

Raghuvir;

I have a MV Corse jacket made by M-Tech in size 56/46 its the black beige

one in the Revlimiter pictures with the liner.....its too big and I have a

54/44 with 50/40 pants so I don't need it

$345 shipped to you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts