MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell a recently acquired Lookwell MV jacket in excellent condition. Size label says 58/38" 3XL but should read 58/48" 3XL. Jacket is too small for me (suit size 52-54) and I don't think I'll be losing 50+ lbs anytime soon! Would be a good thing, though....

I'd like to get the $350 I paid for the jacket. I'm up around Bellingham, WA in case anyone wants to see the jacket in person.

Eric

Pics are from the original ad here.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Have you ever tried on dainese jackets? If so, what size are you on it? If you are a 52-54 and this jacket is too small for you then I think the label is way off and it's perhaps a 48-38?? Could you take measurements of the jacket from armpit to armpit and collar to bottom so I can compare sizes please.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Measurement from front edge up to front of collar is 23". Length from edge of cuff along outside of arm and shoulder to edge of collar is 34".

Eric

·
Registered
96 Posts
Its close but i think its a bit too big for me. Only if you were local so I could try it on. Thanks for taking the time to measure and good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Eric;
you're right the label should be 58/48 XXXL.....way too small for you, at a suit size of 52/54(US).....I had what you need, a 62/52 XXXXXL Carlos got it 2 years ago

Hugo;
the separate LookWell jackets like Eric has run a little larger than the 2 piece suit jacket and the one piece suit

measuring just across the chest doesn't work too well on M/C jackets, most are cut so they fit better in the riding position with your arms forward

1 - 8 of 8 Posts