MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and have been on the hunt for an 07 Senna for a while. Well I am finally ready to pull the trigger. I found a low mileage example, and am going to take a look at it next week. I have a couple of questions:

Are there any key items I should be looking at?

Does anyone have photos of all of the original items that came with a
Senna?

It still has the original rear hub and bearing. Original water pump and radiator fans.

I'v done lot's of searches, but was hoping to have answers all in one place. Also if someone can post a link to where this has already been answered that would be great.

Thank you in advance, Hector

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Agreed......most of us feel that the '07 Senna is a highly desirable example of a collectible MV F4. Originality (especially paint) is important. Price? A little less so. If you pay too much for the perfect bike, quick enough you'll be ok, as these bikes are currently appreciating.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Two of us on here have in the past gone down this route....glad to advise you.....agree if decent shape, get the bike! They are fantastic machines and look as good as they go! Nothing crazy to watch for, the usual F4 items to watch....written in depth here......I love my Senna, so happy I made the same move......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two of us on here have in the past gone down this route....glad to advise you.....agree if decent shape, get the bike! They are fantastic machines and look as good as they go! Nothing crazy to watch for, the usual F4 items to watch....written in depth here......I love my Senna, so happy I made the same move......
PM Sent.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and have been on the hunt for an 07 Senna for a while. Well I am finally ready to pull the trigger. I found a low mileage example, and am going to take a look at it next week. I have a couple of questions:

Are there any key items I should be looking at?

Does anyone have photos of all of the original items that came with a
Senna?

It still has the original rear hub and bearing. Original water pump and radiator fans.

I'v done lot's of searches, but was hoping to have answers all in one place. Also if someone can post a link to where this has already been answered that would be great.

Thank you in advance, Hector
Hector,
First, Welcome to Mv forum
second, please post the picture of the Senna that you plan to buy and series number ???/300 We will help you see it all OEM or NOT

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
The pictures appear to be from the sales brochure not the actual bike
There's some actual pics if you arrow the the right, One or two in a garage, and another beside a Ferrari. Here is the number plate..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The pictures appear to be from the sales brochure not the actual bike

There's some actual pics if you arrow the the right, One or two in a garage, and another beside a Ferrari. Here is the number plate..
I think George and Ian correct, there are some pictures from brochure or website that they took down uploaded and number plate 21/300.

if he need our help all he does is to take some actual picture of the bike detail then we can determined from there

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
I think George and Ian correct, there are some pictures from brochure or website that they took down uploaded and number plate 21/300.

if he need our help all he does is to take some actual picture of the bike detail then we can determined from there
Do you know what he wants for the bike?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Be very...very careful.......

I would have someone from the board here go check it out....if not....then have them send you a picture of "todays" paper with the bike. If they can't....then you know without question. I love the old, "it's back in our shop behind some product....we would have to try and get it out...." B.S. lololol

There have been a few scammers in the past using pics from other sites (ie. bikesales.com.au).

No feedback as a Seller for large items.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone that has posted a response. It is very, very much appreciated. I have emailed the seller and asked the exact questions that you have mentioned. The other bike that I am looking at is kind of near this one so I can actually swing by and check it out on my way to the other shop. Below us a link to the original bike I am looking at. Any and all conments are appreciated. The one in the link does have a few scratches on the tank, right side fairing, on the tail and the right side bar end. Probably from a tip over I am assuming. The seller told me that all original parts come with the bike. I am having a ppi done today.

https://medford.craigslist.org/mcd/5037386688.html

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Nice bike, as I read to his posted on CL, you will have oem exhaust, and oem forged silver wheels, your gain two after market high price brembo superlight wheels set $1500-2000 and after market exhaust $1000-$1750 full or half so I don't know, $18k-2500= $15000 not a bad buy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice bike, as I read to his posted on CL, you will have oem exhaust, and oem forged silver wheels, your gain two after market high price brembo superlight wheels set $1500-2000 and after market exhaust $1000-$1750 full or half so I don't know, $18k-2500= $15000 not a bad buy
I have definitely thought about that. It also has a few scratches on the tank, right side fairing, tail section and bar end. I am guessing a tip over happened at some point. The other bike that I am looking at also has aftermarket exhaust (albeit nowhere near as cool), and is supposed to be cosmetically perfect and mostly stock. Just waiting on price.

Thanks, H

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I see some of the 2007 Senna sale in the last couple years some range from 14500-24990 depend on the market dry and hot, if you can find any 2007 Senna below 5000miles if you can get it below $17000 I think it still a good deal, if you are a type of person love to wait for a good price on Senna you might get lucky within one year or two.

Good Luck with your buy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts