MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Looks like I am the latest to be looking for this part. It did not seem like anyone found one. I already tried a couple of those places mentioned in the forum but no luck.
Used is fine, but new would be better.
2007 Brutale 910R. I know that other models used the same part.
Proper name: Upper Chain Sliding Shoe: Part # 800087473
Thanks for reading.

Registered
I'm not looking up the stupid part #
You already did.....
Post a picture of the damn thing
It's like posting the part # of a bolt
Mine are replated and sorted in plastic boxes
By length and head style
馃憤

Registered

Same Boat...just posted on another thread.

Good luck!

Gonzo

Registered
There are 4 chain sliders on a 1st Gen MV
One goes inside the swing arm
Another goes on the bottom of the swing arm
The other 2 bolt to the INSIDE of the frame plate
Get your shit together 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
I can only see upper and lower parts what's the 3rd piece,

Registered
Funny!

Thanks for the clarification of getting our feces coagulated.

////

Flossy, the third piece is the diagram of Chain Slider #800087476 and "esq'z me"provided picture of on a different thread.

Thanks Silentservice703 for the diagram with Part#11, #800087473, Upper Chain Sliding Shoe.

Still looking...just got email back from Moto Forza and the part is no longer available.

Will continue to fish.

Gonzo

Registered
Hope your using good bait, seems like where getting plenty of bites and nearly ready to land the big one, :giggle:
which part number is not avail, I have the upper small bit ordered, just need the the big top piece and the under one,
still the manual doesn't say if you need to remove the arm or knot. It may be hard to fit if we take an arm off, where good but not that good, :cool:

Registered
Hope your using good bait, seems like where getting plenty of bites and nearly ready to land the big one, :giggle:
which part number is not avail, I have the upper small bit ordered, just need the the big top piece and the under one,
still the manual doesn't say if you need to remove the arm or knot. It may be hard to fit if we take an arm off, where good but not that good, :cool:
Flossy,

Need to chum the water with the right bait.

Part#11, #800087473, Upper Chain Sliding Shoe depicted above isn't available and goal part for now.

Gonzo

Registered
Here you clowns go......
Inside left frame plate
Screenshot_20201030-002141_eBay.jpg

Reactions: flossy

Registered
I'm too busy collecting feces, if only all the part numbers were all in a row that'd be just dandy, :giggle:

Registered
Here you clowns go......
Inside left frame plate
View attachment 482255
Thank you Noel!

You're right, this is a circus and I feel like I'm in a tiny clown car trying to figure this out.

Good looking out...didn't know there were 2!

Just went in the garage and looked for it and the part pulled off. I'll order another one now.

Picture was a great reference and very helpful.

V/r
Gonzo

Registered
double dribbled
Flossy,

Trying to get my shit together鈥ere is what I鈥檓 tracking:

Referenced below:

2007 F4 Mvagusta motorcycle # MV AGUSTA - Online Genuine Spare Parts Catalog

Look at "Frame"

#15 800089786 Lower Chain Slider (Under the Swing Arm) Ordered
#11 800087473 UPPER CHAIN SLIDING SHOE THIS IS THE UNAVAILABLE PART

Had to reference the 2007 312R 1000 1+1 "Frame" for below part to show up on the diagram for some reason.

#10 800087476 Chain Slider THERE ARE TWO OF THESE!!!!!! Thanks to Noel for the picture that enlightened me! I have to order another one now.

So I have four parts to replace. That鈥檚 all I got鈥et me off the clown car!

Good Luck!

Gonzo

Wing Nut
I am wondering if the 2nd gen upper slider could be used to replace the one no longer available? Perhaps with a minor modification? They are very similar....

Registered
I am wondering if the 2nd gen upper slider could be used to replace the one no longer available? Perhaps with a minor modification? They are very similar....
Team,

Definitely agree with that thought and here are some of my considerations:

Comparing 1st Generation or my 2007 F4 to 2nd Generation 2010...

#15 800089786 Lower Chain Slider (Under the Swing Arm) changed on the 2nd Generation 2010 so it's different part and not interchangeable.

#11 800087473 UPPER CHAIN SLIDING SHOE looks very similar as mentioned...2nd Generation Upper Chain Guide Part#8000B3622. I may take one for the team and see if this works.

#10 800087476 Chain Slider (Two) looks similar to 2010 Part#8000B3559. I just purchased one on Ebay so I wouldn't have to pay crazy shipping from Italy. Hope it's the same and works.

Good discussions.

Thanks!

Gonzo

Registered
quotey,,
#15 800089786 Lower Chain Slider (Under the Swing Arm) changed on the 2nd Generation 2010 so it's different part and not interchangeable.

that part comes up as screw flange for carbon cover, I got 87475 for the lower slider ?

the unavailable upper 87473 I will try the # 11 8000B3622, from the later bike and mod it like you if needed, I think you had it as #15, not # 11, I may miss some details,

also just saw those 2 smaller guides, I need to get off the gas, :geek: cheerio,

Registered
quotey,,

that part comes up as screw flange for carbon cover, I got 87475 for the lower slider ?

the unavailable upper 87473 I will try the # 11 8000B3622, from the later bike and mod it like you if needed, I think you had it as #15, not # 11, I may miss some details,

also just saw those 2 smaller guides, I need to get off the gas, :geek: cheerio,
Flossy,

You're tracking right.

I fat fingered the Lower Chain Slider part number that goes under the swing arm...800087475 as you said.

Gonzo

Super Moderator
It does look like there was a minor change in the lower chain guard. However, the upper and the frame plate sliders (Chain Pad 800087476) appear to have remained the same design and should be interchangeable.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts