MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
can anyone tell me where to get these indicators from pleeese
i've been searching all over the forum and i cant seem to find it.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
158 Posts
I though Hella Germany did those but i never found them in any of their cataloges.

these are "homemade" too...

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
looks like a good business venture/idea

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm....might have to keep researching then. Let's all look out for a car that have thesame shape indicators!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have kinda of the same lights on my Brutale. They came with the bike when i got it and it looks very homemade. I'll post pictures when i'm back in town. I don't think it's a good spot for turn-signals as they are not very visible from straight back, according to my riding buddies.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have kinda of the same lights on my Brutale. They came with the bike when i got it and it looks very homemade. I'll post pictures when i'm back in town. I don't think it's a good spot for turn-signals as they are not very visible from straight back, according to my riding buddies.
hmmm interesting point, look forward to yur pics then. i thought it would be visible enough, maybe put in super bright led's.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I remember looking at the same picture and got a hold of the guy that was selling them, after I've seen other pics I realised they weren't woth the money he was asking, wich I believe it was around $150-200. I believe the shape is almost the same as a side turn signal on one of the BMW, either the 3series or the suv.
Look into it!

Here's his album, look him up!

http://gallery.mvagusta.net/brutalegustl/page1/
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/member.php?u=4007

He's the one that told me where to get them.
Good luck!

·
Registered
102 Posts
They look pretty cool, I bet you could make em easy, cut up a car light, and glue it to the inside of the tail, then have a white light behind it. As mentioned above, i don't think they'd be be functional because they don't really point backwards, more sideways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts