MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling apart the bike, '08 Brutale 910R, for a great deal of powder coating and saw ball bearings in the headset. A bit surprised but, none the less, being that the lower bearing assembly is in bad shape and rusty I'd like to install tapered bearings. If anyone has specific details (part #, where to purchase in the States) it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
Cbr

Donsy;
a 32907 bearing is 35mm x 55mm x 14mm thats it

L'altra donna;
the bearings are easy its the upper seal....

call Charlie at 800-769-5388

or [email protected]

I get my bearings from Charlie and Mitch gets bearings from him too and you won't get Chinese shit either
:drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
3:34 in the morning. Donsy, do you ever sleep?
Been awake for almost 50hrs, going for a quick nap now before big meeting at 14:30. :)

Donsy;
a 32907 bearing is 35mm x 55mm x 14mm thats it

L'altra donna;
the bearings are easy its the upper seal....

call Charlie at 800-769-5388

or [email protected]

I get my bearings from Charlie and Mitch gets bearings from him too and you won't get Chinese shit either
:drummer:
Cheers Noel, I think they designate the steering head bearing as a JR3 or JR2, not sure what difference is.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It sounds like I'm not the only one that detests Chinese shit. I no longer call "Home Depot" by its given name. I now refer to it as "Hunan Depot" since everything there is made in China.

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
It sounds like I'm not the only one that detests Chinese shit. I no longer call "Home Depot" by its given name. I now refer to it as "Hunan Depot" since everything there is made in China.
amcarguy;
so the border buddies stole my air hoses.....

so I went to Harbor Freight, (its next door to Cycle Gear)

they had Made In USA Goodyear, 3/8" X 100' for less than the 50' chink shit at "Hunan Cheapo"

·
Registered
9,958 Posts

If you have a 2010 MV bike, next time the tyres are off have look at the QC mark inside the rim ...:naughty:

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
?

If you have a 2010 MV bike, next time the tyres are off have look at the QC mark inside the rim ...:naughty:
also check the mount of the fuel pressure regulator, you'd better hope it ever fails

the fuel routing that dead heads against the injectors

and the cheesy new alternator

it's called cutting corners :stickpoke

my wheels?
my MVs have Italian Marchesinis MG and SuperLights
the Aprilia OZ
the KTM BBS
and the 1150GS German cast anchors

1 - 13 of 13 Posts