MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone had a slightly blemished 1+1 tail fairing i could pick up cheap to do some customizing on? Would also be interested in finding a good subframe and the back half of a stock exhaust. The key word here is inexpensive. :)

Let me know what you all have.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm afraid the words inexpensive and MV Agusta don't really fit together. :bawling: Which country are you in BTW?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You very well could be right. Yet one never knows unless they put it out there. As long as the pieces are decently presentable(i.e. minor damage, or old and discarded) then i can work with it. Looking to use these parts for a possible custom application. Can't afford to pay a premium for parts that turn out not to work. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I have quite a few fairing panels and odds and sods like a seat and a few assorted bits like heel guards I replaced with carbon ones. What do you need other than the bits you already mentioned?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
john said:
I have quite a few fairing panels and odds and sods like a seat and a few assorted bits like heel guards I replaced with carbon ones. What do you need other than the bits you already mentioned?

The stock undertail would be helpful, as would a tail light, seats, any fasteners associated with the mounting of the exhaust and sub frame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts