MV Agusta Forum banner

Looking for Seat/tail unit & nose cone

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  F41NXS 
#1 ·
Im looking in the U.K. for a seat/tail unit & Nose cone for F4 EV03 (I believe both the 750 & 1000) are the same

any help or info appreciated

Roy

#3 · (Edited)
havent seen the quality of their fibreglass seat units & cones, sent them an e-mail yesterday to see if they supply the 1+1 as they only show mono, any input on quality compairing to stock pieces will be appreciated.

(was sure I put this in the (for sale/wanted) section, my mistake, sorry folks for sticking it here)

#6 ·
I have a C/F tail unit made by Casoli (see my gallery photos). I can only get internet access at the weekends at the moment but if you are interested send me a PM. :)

#7 ·
Sorry, just read the thread again and realised you are after a 1 + 1. Mine's a Mono. :eek:

#10 ·
MVducati said:
thats a really nice bike f41nxs, btw what brand of gun is that beneath the bolt action rifle? bushmaster? also is it a .223 with a 9mm coversion added to it or did it come as a 9mm?
MVducati you were right the first time its .223 with 9mm conversion supplied from "Southern Gun" - http://www.southern-gun.co.uk/

P.S. in still in desperate need of a 1+1 seat unit (ideally in red)

#11 · (Edited)
MVducati said:
thats a really nice bike f41nxs, btw what brand of gun is that beneath the bolt action rifle? bushmaster? also is it a .223 with a 9mm coversion added to it or did it come as a 9mm?
MVducati you were right the first time its .223 with 9mm conversion supplied from "Southern Gun" - http://www.southern-gun.co.uk/?page=specifier

P.S. im still in desperate need of a 1+1 seat unit (ideally in red)

Cancel the above

just bought a 1+1 unit of e-bay which I bid for yesterday and lost, the sale fell through so it was re-offered to myself at my bid price which I accepted.

#12 ·
F41NXS said:
havent seen the quality of their fibreglass seat units & cones, sent them an e-mail yesterday to see if they supply the 1+1 as they only show mono, any input on quality compairing to stock pieces will be appreciated.

(was sure I put this in the (for sale/wanted) section, my mistake, sorry folks for sticking it here)
roy, the quality of the carbon of EMOTO is terrible, i have purchased the seat unit and is not the same shape as the original, the vents are shalow and thay look terrible,the carbon is transparent the paint is incredibly bad, clots and bubles all over, i still have the seat in my garage as it wont take the seat back for refound. beware. if you visit CARBONVANI is carbon is of good quality, and not expensive compared to the original MV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.