MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Was hoping someone with a service manual would be able/willing to make a scan or expanded copy of the wiring schematics for the F4. Got to figure out what wires go where and i know its going to drive me :ahhh:

A really huge help would be a connector for the gauge cluster. If anyone knows of anyone willing to sell/donate the front harness, or at least the male connector and as much of the wire lead as possible, please let me know.

·
Registered
520 Posts
varium said:
Hello all,

Was hoping someone with a service manual would be able/willing to make a scan or expanded copy of the wiring schematics for the F4. Got to figure out what wires go where and i know its going to drive me :ahhh:

A really huge help would be a connector for the gauge cluster. If anyone knows of anyone willing to sell/donate the front harness, or at least the male connector and as much of the wire lead as possible, please let me know.
Is this what you are after?
Tont

Attachments

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tont said:
Is this what you are after?
Tont

Thanks Tont, its a step in the right direction.

Ok folks, here is were i need the technical help for this project. The gentleman that is helping me with the install wrote me this.............

The really hard part, if not impossible, is going to be the signals for the speedo and tach. In the absence of documentation that defines the signal frequencys, duty cycles, and amplitudes, it's hard to know for sure whether the RC's signals will be reflected accurately on the MV's cluster. I'm guessing this detail isn't going to be documented anywhere. The only way to get it is to connect an oscilliscope to an actual (operating) MV to see what the signals look like. I already know what they look like for the RC. Trick is going to be figuring out what the MV cluster expects.

So my question is do we have any MV tech experts that can help us with the signal frequencies, duty cycles, and amplitudes? Maybe there is a publication with this info, or someone very familiar with MV's(f4) has taken the time to learn this stuff? Also, when looking for a harness connector are all of them the same across the different models, or are they model specific?

Thanks for all the help. :)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a bump in the hope someone can help answer the above questions. At the very least point me in the right direction.

Thanks all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts