MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys could i see a pic of what the B4 later generation headlight with LED looks like on? especially want to see what the LED DRL looks like? debating taking a B3 headlight on my 2004 Brutale 750 but that would be more work than the bolt on one from later B4s.

thanks!

·
Registered
926 Posts
I would be interested in this too, I have had a few assemblies on the front of my 2007, including the twin dominator style, and at the moment I have round twin projector light with DRLs, cheap Chinese unit bought for effect rather than too much function, like the style now so would like to find a more robust equivalent.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I too have been thinking about this - can't decide whether to get a unit and mount into the original B4 unit or go for a B3 light. Anyone know how hard/what's involved in the wiring changes too?

Reactions: louiscolford

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'd really like to use the B3 headlight but am sure will be more work vs the basic bolt of the latter generation B4 that requires a simple plug wiring harness change.

i plan on taking my bike tot he local dealership and checking out in person what these new b3 headlights entail mounting wise on the forks but it's somewhat far and haven't foun teh time to do so. would love to be in contact with you as we make progress on this project

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
IMO...Nice mod, it's the best non-standard Brutale headlight conversion I've seen.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I changed my Brutale 910S using daymaker, the model like the Dragster RVS1 headlamp.
Looks great, I have one of those but not got to fitting yet, still fiddling with the F4. Can you tell me the back shell used to fit the lamp, mine come without one, just the sealed beam unit. Cheers

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks great, I have one of those but not got to fitting yet, still fiddling with the F4. Can you tell me the back shell used to fit the lamp, mine come without one, just the sealed beam unit. Cheers

Housing for daymaker 7". It sold separately at about US$55 - US$70 at aliexpress.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Housing for daymaker 7". It sold separately at about US$55 - US$70 at aliexpress.
Perfect! Thank you, I found them on fleebay for £33.

Reactions: russell910

·
Super Moderator
22,668 Posts
That Ducati Monster looks nice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello I'm new on the site and wonder if you can share what kind of custom bracket you ended up with for the JW speaker? ?

I have a Dragster that I want to try to customize the Headlight on

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello I'm new on the site and wonder if you can share what kind of custom bracket you ended up with for the JW speaker? ?

I sent him a PM as I was curious myself. I think he used one of these https://www.amazon.com/headlights-Upgrading-Headlight-Motorcycle-headlight/dp/B07FQLBWX8/ref=sr_1_7?crid=UMRY1YAMJT9F&keywords=7+headlight+housing+motorcycle&qid=1560947603&s=gateway&sprefix=7"+headlight,aps,155&sr=8-7 I am wondering if there is an adapter from the stock headlight harness to the new LED H4 wiring.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Just get the latest upgrade using JW Speaker adaptive headlight and motogadget m.blaze ice turn signal.
:stickpoke Not to be a buzzkill but why in the world do your chain and rear sprocket look like a total rusted mess? Please tell me that isn't so... such a shinny bike but tho

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi, I use custom bracket from motodemic.com
They also sell the housing as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts