MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one that's been damaged too much to go back on bike. I want to use the wheel mount side to make a stand for my rear tyre when using tyre warmers.
Thanks gents.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Had one laying in my garage, but we moved now and I said to my wife it is for the scrap yard.
So if I get home any when from Saudi I will check for You.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Og, thanks Joe, again (and again).
Chop it shorter, just above the shitty bearing mark, throw it in a padded mail bag of some sort, and tell me what I owe you for shipping please. I'll just put some nylon pins in for locating pins.
Ya legend.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Og, thanks Joe, again (and again).
Chop it shorter, just above the shitty bearing mark, throw it in a padded mail bag of some sort, and tell me what I owe you for shipping please. I'll just put some nylon pins in for locating pins.
Ya legend.
Ok Donsy. Do you really want it cut ?. I can get Henry to do that but I need you to send the pic with a mark on it to show me where to cut it.

Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think I have a shagged one Donsy, I'll have a look when I get home.

Happy Birthday young fella!

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joe, if that axle is in good condition, rather hang onto it, you can get good money for it, thanks for the generous offer, if Matty can't find his shagged one, I'll grab that one form you, but only if you charge me.
No can do Noel, no room in pitlane.
Let me know Matty, thanks.

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
Joe, if that axle is in good condition, rather hang onto it, you can get good money for it, thanks for the generous offer, if Matty can't find his shagged one, I'll grab that one form you, but only if you charge me.
No can do Noel, no room in pitlane.
Let me know Matty, thanks.
how do they set the pits up? I meant in the lager not on the lane......we're only allowed: the bike, stands when changing tires, gas dump cans and air hoses/tools when the bike is there....... NOTHING when the bike is on the track

1 - 13 of 13 Posts