MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone have a wav file of a 910 with Arrow pipes. If you have a Brutale with Arrow pipes, how do you like them? Are they loud? Does anyone know if the MV Ti pipes are louder than the Arrow pipes? Another option I would like to explore is repacking the stock exhaust. Has anyone done this and where did you purchase your race baffles?

Thanks!!!

Rags

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
that was by blitzkrieg.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
There are sound AND video clips...in the media section. You can get perfect interpretation of sound from an RG3 or Corse Ti pipes in the media section. Not specific "listen to my pipes" media, but the Tamburini and Spr clips have RG3s, the dyno clips, and the brutale clips, all those bikes have exhausts....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have the arrow carbon cans and you can remove the baffles, which makes it pretty loud. They sound good with the baffles out, but the noise level drone gets annoying after a while. FYI I build muscle cars for a living, (mostly big blocks) so I know what loud is. Sorry I dont have a sound file for you.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I have said it once, and i will say it again. Sil Motor pipes are very loud and i know that Style_one can vouch for that. If he posts that video you will be able to hear them in some spots of the video even over the exhaust note on his bike. They are great!

·
Registered
31 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
that was by blitzkrieg.

Hey, nice to be remembered :) Yeah i have the Corse full system and they are really loud! Haven't heard tyhe arrows tho so i can't compare.. Best part about the Corse is that they look similar to stock which is a god-send in Singapore where loud exhaust systems are very frowned upon and strictly enforced! :eek:nthecan:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
hey blitz....que pasa?

not many of us out east.... so not too hard to remember! :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
mv ti pipes

brutalrags said:
Hello,

Does anyone have a wav file of a 910 with Arrow pipes. If you have a Brutale with Arrow pipes, how do you like them? Are they loud? Does anyone know if the MV Ti pipes are louder than the Arrow pipes? Another option I would like to explore is repacking the stock exhaust. Has anyone done this and where did you purchase your race baffles?

Thanks!!!

Rags
Hi!
I have MV Ti pipes in my starfighter and i can tell you that they are loud :drummer: :drummer: and very beautifull too.C'ant tell you anything about Arrow pipes in MV.Probably loud,but has to be exeptionally loud if want to be louder than the Ti ones........i think Arrow is the left one :nutkick:

·
Registered
31 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
hey blitz....que pasa?

not many of us out east.... so not too hard to remember! :)

Ha, true! :)

Anyway, got a pic of your gorgeous bike on my mobile when i was in MotoCorse in January earlier this year :) Hope you're enjoying her! :drummer:

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Nice bike! But not mine!
That's got diff rims & slightly different paint. Same series though!

don't suppose you can make out the little number by the F4 on the tail. curious what it says, Mine has an "08" on it. not really sure what that all means.

yeah, it's pretty fun. gets plenty of stares! not quite as loud as the brutale I don't think. but maybe....i have to ride it around some more, only done a couple hundred km on it so far.

·
Registered
187 Posts
brutalrags said:
Hello,

Thanks!!!

Rags
Look here : http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2700

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
brutalrags said:
Hello,

Thanks!!!

Rags
you've got mail ....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts