MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum member stole $2300 (US) from me via the Aprilia forum site...paid him 6 weeks ago for a set of BST wheels...haven't been able to get him to contact me since. Anyone that can provide ANY help, it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to have to make such a post, but I am not letting this guy get away with this...Thanks in advance - peace, Lance

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Not nice

I would not quite blame the forum, personnel transactions are just that. Know how you feel though, someone is at this moment still trying to shop with my credit card details. Card has been cancelled and the bank keeps ringing us to confirm. Good work by the Bank to pic it up, it started with one song purchased from iTunes, they got suspicious when they saw it was an overseas purchase and rang us straight away, there has been several attempts in the last two hours since the cards cancellation.
I hate these pricks who steal like this, we work hard for our money and I think the international laws against this sort of fraud is slack as shit.
I hope you get your product or your money back, maybe something to do with the disrupted North?
Good luck.Don't give up.
:banghead:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course...as well as pm via other forums...phone calls to his cell...his ex-wife (according to her)...emails.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

First of all - I'd like to thank those of you who provided help on this.

Second - it appears I am likely on a way to resolution...was contacted today by LeoRSV...had an explanation for the whole issue which I will accept for now and says the wheels will be on their way tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to report back in a week with good news.

thanks again - peace, Lance.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
keep us posted please....

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Snickering good luck getting your wheels I would say.. And I hope you do but I wouldnt hold my breath. 6 weeks of trying to track someone down? Send my money back or now that I got a hold of you lets go see Judge Judy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts