MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the battery of my F3 is down i want to recharge them. I found out that it is lokated under the tank but i cant found something how to lift the tank.
thanks for your help

·
Registered
90 Posts
My oro has a trickle charger installed....not sure if it come on the standard....have a look under the rear seat. As for the tank remove..the mechanic at my supplier says it is a pig to remove...but did not give any details...strange you have lost charge in the battery all ready....it might well be a cracked cell and in that case I would expect it to be covered under warranty....sorry could not be more help.....hope you get ti sorted soon

·
Registered
181 Posts
My standard F3 has a plug under the rear seat, covered by a cap made of rubber.
The battery can be charged with a small external device which was delivered together with the bike.
It was strongly recommended by the dealer, to do this at least after 4 week of non operation ;-)

Cheers
Toni

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the problem is my dealer forgot to give me this external device and i have a couple for my other bikes but non had the same plug so my solution was to go directly to the battery but it is horrible. i thought to remove 19 screws to change the battery for my BMW is an alltime record but it is nothing against the F3. while i was trying it i lost one female screw which was not secured and i had to remove some parts to find it again at the bottom below the seat.
now my girlfriend built their own plug to make the external device work will send some pics later.
i am very angry about my dealer who even solutet to push start the bike which only resulted in losing 500km of tyre gateway.

·
Registered
233 Posts
My standard F3 has a plug under the rear seat, covered by a cap made of rubber.
The battery can be charged with a small external device which was delivered together with the bike.
It was strongly recommended by the dealer, to do this at least after 4 week of non operation ;-)

Cheers
Toni
if you may.. would you post the picture of this small device you mentioned?? because i don't think i have got it... my dealer really play with me.. even the standard paddock id not free..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Need Help with your New MV Agusta F3?

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lee Longden, I am the Warranty & Technical Manager for MotoGB, The UK Importer for MV Agusta.

I would like to inform you all that I can help with all your F3 technical questions, from the Fuel Mapping, Clutch Cush Drive Rubbers, Battery Removal etc.

If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards

Lee Longden
MV Agusta Technical Support

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hello Everyone,

My name is Lee Longden, I am the Warranty & Technical Manager for MotoGB, The UK Importer for MV Agusta.

I would like to inform you all that I can help with all your F3 technical questions, from the Fuel Mapping, Clutch Cush Drive Rubbers, Battery Removal etc.

If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards

Lee Longden
MV Agusta Technical Support
Lee, can you give your contact details please

·
Registered
561 Posts
Here´s the photo. Also needed is an adapter for fitting the type of plug on your bike.

Cheers

Toni
Hi Trepis, the lead from my charger fitted my bike but the mains lead that powers the charger is a two pin shaving socket type, I had to get an adaptor for this, is that what u meant?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Dan,

I would like to give all MV owners the aftersales they require in regards to tech support, spare parts information, special parts information, service requirements, recall and warranty work.

I would like to build up a relationship with you all and assist where possible.

Best Regards

Lee

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice to get some first hand infos

Hello,

It is myself that is greatful to have the first hand info from you guy's the end user. Some times, I do not get the infomation/feedback needed from the dealers.

If you have any problems or issues, then please contact me. I can assist on all MV Models.

Regards

Lee

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hello Dan,

I would like to give all MV owners the aftersales they require in regards to tech support, spare parts information, special parts information, service requirements, recall and warranty work.

I would like to build up a relationship with you all and assist where possible.

Best Regards

Lee
We appreciate it, I work in the motor trade and like you I try to give my customers as much support as possible, I also appreciate when you have been at work all day it's hard to find the time and energy to then reply to everyone on here.

Anything you can tell us about the bike is hugely appreciated, I know that you are relying on the manufacture to keep you updated too.

Is this something you have decided to do for yourself or have you been asked to do this by MotoGB?

·
Registered
23 Posts
We appreciate it, I work in the motor trade and like you I try to give my customers as much support as possible, I also appreciate when you have been at work all day it's hard to find the time and energy to then reply to everyone on here.

Anything you can tell us about the bike is hugely appreciated, I know that you are relying on the manufacture to keep you updated too.

Is this something you have decided to do for yourself or have you been asked to do this by MotoGB?

Hello,

It is my choice to join the forum and I hope I can give the support that is often needed but never been given.

Thank you.

Regards

Lee

1 - 20 of 73 Posts