MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone want to sell, or know where I can get the inner fairing panel (Black with the Italian flag at the bottom) in carbon fibre finish please?

The bike has carbon extra's on it and to my mind, those inner fairings would look good in carbon, I've seen them on other F4's, so must be an MV or aftermarket parts supplier for them. Nothing on the usual sites I can find.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,444 Posts
That is not an inner fairing. That is the air tube that delivers air from the nose to the airbox.

6.jpg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is not an inner fairing. That is the air tube that delivers air from the nose to the airbox.

View attachment 473461
Ah, not taken it apart and it's not with me til weds now, I just thought it was a panel on top, didn't realise was a complete assembly, might help with my searching ;) Thanks! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
21,444 Posts
I have those out in my garage.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
They also sell a carbon fiber cover you put over the original airtubes. Not as nice but much cheaper.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
They also sell a carbon fiber cover you put over the original airtubes. Not as nice but much cheaper.
The SPR (and another model I think?) came with factory carbon covers on the air tubes.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Interesting, I did not know that. I assumed the airtubes on the SPR were the same as the other limited versions.

·
Registered
729 Posts
The F4 Ago also had carbon covers...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts