MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the mistake of test riding a Brutale two weeks ago and have decided to buy one.

I have no dealers in Indiana (no dealers for my Duc's either) and thought I might post here to see if anyone has an '06 for sale. I prefer the red and will take either a new or demo'd one, and for the right price would entertain a nice used one.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi. If you call Vince at Fast By Ferracci in WIllow Grove PA, he will give you a great deal on an 06. SHipping would probably run about $600. Good Luck...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I had already spoken with Ferracci and they really aren't any better priced than Detroit or Chicago and with $550 to ship or a two day trip to pick it up in Philly...

Again, thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i may have one for sale for you

Hi there

I am putting the finishing touches on 2wheelcrazies bike right now.

He dropped the '06 Brutale 910, scratching the mirror, frame, a couple nicks on the tank, and the headlight. I bought it off Ebay.

She looks brand new, and basically is, having 1800 miles on her.

I am sadly, but willing to part with her, as I have another bike, and now am buying a house, and need to pay for a new kitchen, and new bathrooms. :cry:

I am located in Connecticut, and could trailor her to Philly if you wanted for a small fee, or trailoring to you runs about $500.00 I assume.

Let me know if you are interested. You can PM me.

I am looking at around $14,900.00 or so, negotiable.

I can finish out the title here in Connecticut, or leave it as is with the paper trail, and you can register it in your state.

[email protected]

Stacy

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today's the day...Monster S4RS or Brutale...thanks RSDuce

for the advice about Corse Superbikes in Saukville.

What a great experience and Kevin was great to talk to and to deal with.

Though they're five hours away, they will become my next dealer and I am making my final decision today.

The choice though is an '07 Ducati S4RS or the '06 Brutale.

One final question for all....what issues or problems have you seen with MV reliability or parts availability?

I did see one MV at Corse that has been waiting for parts from the factory since last June or July and that gives me great concern about buying the Brutale.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Corse is a fantastic dealership. They go above and beyond to make you, the customer, happy. Can't say enough about the place.

My R came in April and I haven't had one issue or concern. Just waiting for the exhaust and even with that, Sam made sure I was one of the first to receive it. (We all waited on that one.)

Can I ask what the Brute at Corse was waiting for?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Gladio said:
Another two thumbs up for Corse in Saukville. I'm nearby, let me know if you need a hand with anything.
Happy New Year Jack! Hope that all is well with you and your family. Are you heading to the CW show this weekend? I'm planning on heading down this Sat. Hopefully it will warm up a little by then.

Mark

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MVITALIAN RE: The Brute part

Can I ask what the Brute at Corse was waiting for?[/QUOTE]

Rear Wheel Bearing or something to do with that part of the bike.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jack, thanks for the offer.

If you want you can take a check over to Kevin for me. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts