MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where any great shape 750 brutales may be for sale on the east coast side of the united states. Hook me up with some info if you do please and thankyou!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's not on the east coast. But there is one at Apex Motorsports in Colorado Springs, asking $6995. I'd go look at it for you if I were in the Springs right now...I'm stuck in Afghanistan at the moment so I can't.

I am not affiliated with Apex at all, but have been there MANY times and been treated very well. Good place to work with...family owned, nice people. Google Apex in Colorado Springs, and you'll find the site.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow. 2 hours away. Sweet. post a pic and details 4 me. Or better yet text me details and send me some pics. 434 200 0386

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O.k endgrain. No need to send pics. I just looked thru your pics on here. Its beautiful. My wife really likes it. Shoot me a text or a pm on here and let me know what $ will take it off ur hands. Also a lil general info please. Miles? Service history etc. Thanks so much. Been lookng 4 one with a red frame for her for a lil while. If this works out she will get hers before my F3 gets here. Lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found the one my wifes wants. Hopefully Endgrain will hold it for me for a couple weeks. Thanks guys for your imput tho. Greatly appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts