MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically looking for front fairing and side fairing decals. I know there are some hoarders out there . . . Come on now! 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Super Moderator
Part numbers would help.....

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
If you can't find any factory ones, try my friend Chris, the decal master

[email protected]
570-718-0405
Thank you!!! Just reached out to him. I stopped by the dealership and they said I鈥檇 have a minimum order of $150 in order to get the decals shipped to the U.S. Thought about buying some other items, but I鈥檇 rather just buy the decals if I can. Thanks again!

Administrator
Thank you!!! Just reached out to him. I stopped by the dealership and they said I鈥檇 have a minimum order of $150 in order to get the decals shipped to the U.S. Thought about buying some other items, but I鈥檇 rather just buy the decals if I can. Thanks again!
MV Agusta has no "minimum" order policy, so that is just your dealer.

Contact Mark at the DucShop....he will order them for you. (770) 858-0074

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Did you find the decals you were looking for?
I ordered some from the guy in Russia, however the side fairing decals are not the same as the ones I have. My 鈥淎gusta鈥 is silver. The one being shipped looks like a dark blue maybe? Might have to have it custom made by someone.

Attachments

Registered
Yeah, the stock ones (which I have) are dark blue. I thought I could help, but it looks like the ones you have on there are not stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts