MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my better half NEVER buys me anything related to motorcycles. She always assumes she is going to get the wrong thing and I wont like it. So she send me these pictures. I think she did alright by me! They are not the best pics but you get the idea. To bad Im not around to try it on or use it. But this will be my 3rd of these by this brand. And I swear by them.

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
I also swear by Suomy. Watch out for the sizing though. Whereas for Arai I need a L, Soumy runs XL for me.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I have 3 other helmets by Suomy so I have sizing down... But they are quite diff. for anyone else looking into them. I like them because of the weight. They are so friggin light. I dont get any neck fatigue after a full day of riding.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hey Al, that's one slick helmet - so your wife buys you helmets, sends you dietary supplements for your work outs, are you trying to make the rest of us jealous or something? lol. Enjoy your awesome new lid in great health when you get home.

Ps I get sore a neck as well, but I am pretty sure its nothing to do with my helmet - more to do with my advancing years :laughing:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I have no idea. To air my laundry we actually divorced never stopped seeing each other and are back together. We had a lot happen all at once and couldnt see through the mud. Now we realized how caught up we both had become. I do have it made for sure! I like to think she has the better end of the deal... I mean come on its me!

There is another present she bought but got ahead of herself because I was trying to buy the same thing. I will post that up when it arrives if she actually tells me when it does.

Oh and she cooks excellent meals and cleans. I feel bad for a few minutes when I think about how much she does.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes it is. I have a Ben Bostrom gunwind helmet and A spec 1R Extreme Gambler helmet not the one with the roulette wheel but the newer looking one. They can be loud for sure but I can deal with the noise for comfort. Decent trade in my book

1 - 13 of 13 Posts