·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Just think. If you would have been on the SPR the guy in the lambo would have been saying, "Favorite bike, favorite color..." and showing all his friends pics from his vid cam. :)

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gladio said:
Just think. If you would have been on the SPR the guy in the lambo would have been saying, "Favorite bike, favorite color..." and showing all his friends pics from his vid cam. :)
I'm going to remember this quote :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spalding12 said:
i wondered if they were
i have lusted after these boots for some time.

my dealer has just started carrying them.... and has a nice Euro size 45 on display.... just my size.

how are they for WALKING AROUND when off the bike, if i might ask?

thanks
Oh my that color scheme would go pretty well with an MV. Very sexy.

Car: Lamborghini Gallardo, same discussed recently in the bio thread :drummer:

Bike: Ben is right, 02 R6. I love her to death but i'd sure as hell like an MV :cry: . I can only imagine how the F4 would feel going around the bends I take on my rides

Walking around when off the bike is just fine. It has a lot of ankle support but i find it alright to walk around in, and it doesn't make any noise

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTW as ben said, it is the Air version. Perf. leather and such to create some good air circulation. My feet like the air, especially on the longer rides!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
admin said:
Walking around when off the bike is just fine. It has a lot of ankle support but i find it alright to walk around in, and it doesn't make any noise
thanks...
riding around on my BMWs all these years... i've often parked the bike and left it alone for hours while walking around some town on one of our trips. with the MV, on the other hand... i can't imagine leaving her alone for too long :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
admin said:
So i ride every weekday in the mountains and often film my ride. I recently purchased the Ultraclamp from REI:

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47608347&parent_category_rn=4760433&vcat=REI_SEARCH

And it has worked wonders. I've been playing with different angles, today I had it clamped to my passenger peg behind me. Thought i'd share a nice picture from a few hours ago :drummer:

Favorite car, favorite color..
Is that Skyline/California 39 (correction, Highway 35) heading toward Alice you were on?

Canyon straffing on a Monday, shame on you. Wish I could be there. :laughing:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I often ride the length of highway 9 which crosses over skyline (highway 35 actually). When i feel like a long easygoing ride i'll take skyline and hit alice's. Highway 9 is an amazing, well maintained road with a good amount of tight turns.

Highway 9 essentially starts in Saratoga so I live right at the mouth of the Santa Cruz mountains. I can't complain about that :drummer:

Here are some pictures. First one is skyline, second is off highway 9 that I took 2 weeks ago

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts