MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Motorcycle Dealer and look what decided to come home with me. My wife wants to kill me but oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Nice bike. Yep my wife would kill me if I did that.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
quik word of advice if the misses is going to kill you for buying that
1 get in first and kill her
2 tell her you traded her in for the bike ,so pack up and leave
3 tell her if she is really nice to you .....you will let her touch it and maybe clean it
4 pack a small back pack get on the bike and ride and dont look back

·
Registered
871 Posts
My wife found out I bought my 1078 when she came home and saw it in the garage. The "Better to ask forgiveness than permission" philosophy almost failed me, had to move out for a couple months. But all is better now and am about to sign her up for a riding class, Will be getting her a bike this summer. Doubt an MV though. Not for a first bike. She can crash a Ninja.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Been with my wife for 35 years now.......I would never buy a bike without running it by my wife first......on the other hand, she has never, ever told me no. Happy wife, happy life. No bike is worth a good marriage.

·
Registered
871 Posts
No Jap bike is worth a marriage sure, but this isn't a Jap bike. :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
recently came across this quote:
Q. How do you get your wife to allow you to race?
A.You don't get your wife to do anything. You have to have the right wife to start with

seems applicable ..

·
Registered
203 Posts
A great bike, and definitely one of the most beautiful color scheme!
No Jap bike is worth a marriage sure, but this isn't a Jap bike. :)
An interesting point of view ...

I have a different problem, whenever I buy a used motorcycle my wife says "Why are you buying a used motorcycle, it would be wiser to buy a brand new in the shop."
I love my wife!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
New RR1090

Hello Pete
Nice bike ;
I orderd one aswell and been waiting for 5 weeks now, still nothing in seight:cry:
It's the grey-black one I orderd , mayebe they do only one colour at a time:wtf:
When did youy order yourse , or was it a stock model in the show room
I live in Belgium , thats about 800 miles from the factory , you are on the other side off the world an get it sooner???:stickpoke
Anyway ENJOY
ps wife told me to finally get one and stop bitching about the money:yo:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Well I did follow it up with, now she wants to learn to ride and get her own bike. Much better having her ride next to me than behind me. Plus, a great excuse to buy a 2nd bike that I would like to mess with every now and then. :) It just took her a bit to realize she was the right kindof of wife.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
recently came across this quote:
Q. How do you get your wife to allow you to race?
A.You don't get your wife to do anything. You have to have the right wife to start with

seems applicable ..
Problem is. Those are very hard to come by.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts