MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wonder how can I take my F4 and go on a long trip without having access to a pick-up truck or trailer???? Well..... where there's a will there's a way!
I just seen this picture on INSTAGRAM and figured I would share. Something I will never do btw lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,492 Posts
I wonder how well that workd in the twisties!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
That's the same as putting a chair on an F4. Why would you? As for touring, I tour on the F4 with just a tank bag and even manage to fit wet weather gear, shoes and a digital SLR camera in.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ever wonder how can I take my F4 and go on a long trip without having access to a pick-up truck or trailer???? Well..... where there's a will there's a way!
I just seen this picture on INSTAGRAM and figured I would share. Something I will never do btw lol

Sweet! I have a group of friends with Can-AMs and they do this sort of thing all the time. Its not something I would do with the MV but everyone is entitled to their own choice :yo:

·
Registered
100 Posts
just buy a car

·
Registered
895 Posts
I don't think an emergency stop would be much fun with that on there.:jsm:
Those things would have their own brakes, wouldn't they?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

Carlos, with all the baby diapers you need to carry, you might just need one of those.....:stickpoke

1 - 12 of 12 Posts