MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the International Motorcycle show today. There were some nice bikes! I took tons of pics, here are a few for now.

Sorry for the super bad quality. I'm not to gifted behind the lense!:)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i love roland sands' bike! they're so sick! nice pics, man!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Nice pics! I was there with Altoon and TwoEleven... we should have had a mini meet-up. Netizen was running around there, too, but I never caught up with him. Next year, B. Harris, next year.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Good to see all of you today...Thanks for the pics...I have some here somewhere, but girls kept stepping in front of me right as I was tying to take a picture! Jees. Frustrating.

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
thx for the pics.

i think it is pretty silly/wanky to put the price of the CC on the back.... as if you have to do that or people will think it's just another 'normal' bike?

·
Registered
746 Posts
So I take it that MV didn't have any 1078's there, right?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
thx for the pics.

i think it is pretty silly/wanky to put the price of the CC on the back.... as if you have to do that or people will think it's just another 'normal' bike?
A card holder/display was out of the budget. :)

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fasduc said:
So I take it that MV didn't have any 1078's there, right?

No they didn't. Unfortunately I was disapointed with their booth.:( They only had 1 312 and the CC. I think they had 3 or 4 Brutes. Last year they had a great booth with all types of special bikes but not this year.

I also wanted to see the KTM Superbike but it wasn't there either. They did say however that it would make it stateside in 2009. :)

J_Spec said:
i love roland sands' bike! they're so sick! nice pics, man!
I agree they were probably the coollist bikes at the show. Although the KTM custom was very nice! I tried to get detailed pics of the paint but my skills with the camera aren't to sharp, but the paint was beautiful.

G.Rand said:
Nice pics! I was there with Altoon and TwoEleven... we should have had a mini meet-up. Netizen was running around there, too, but I never caught up with him. Next year, B. Harris, next year.
Next year for sure! It would have been great to meet up with you all.:)

·
Registered
762 Posts
I was there today, so many cool bikes, as pictured by B.Harris (a big thank you). I tried to take some more pictures, but there were so many people.

The MV booth was quite a disappointment, very small, tucked away in the corner of the convention hall dwarfed behind the very flashy Ducati presentation. Still, I was excited to see the CC for the first time... definitely made of the sweetest components, every single inch of it... but the price is beyond exaggerated.

With all the new bikes there, many exciting "cool" and fresh designs and ideas... the MV F4 remains so full of class, the Brutale still fresh... but surely a new F4 is now due fin order to compete with the rest. Having had the opportunity to "sit on" so many of the new bikes today, the ergonomics of the F4 is now a "bear" in comparison to the rest, as the tank is long and ride height is too much for retail competition. Surely I'm not the only one that thought it's a gorgeous bike, but it has become very uncomfortable in comparison to most current superbikes in the market today, surely they have to do something soon to keep selling bikes. $0.02.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
twoeleven said:
"girls kept stepping in front of me right as I was tying to take a picture! Jees. Frustrating."

Griff
twoeleven
funny... I never seem to have that problem :banghead: :shocker:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
twoeleven said:
I have some here somewhere, but girls kept stepping in front of me right as I was tying to take a picture! Jees. Frustrating.

Griff
twoeleven
Those pics sound fine to me mate! :yo:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great pics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts