MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any really good MV or Duc shops in London? I'll be there this coming week on vacation and want to check things out.

alternative question - any forum members living in London want to get together for a pint? I'll be staying in Twickenham.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Nothing in London mate. However, there is a new MV dealer in the Kings Road Chelsea. However, you would be MAD to purchase MV parts etc in the UK , just look at the dollar to the pound at the mo. In answer to your orginal question, there is no one I would use in London!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Where on Kings Road is it? I used to live on Kings road, towards sloane sq. great location!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Geat location for bars and resturants and top totty but not for test riding an MV

indeed.... guaranteed to overheat in that Sunday poseur Kings Rd. traffic for sure..... :)

I'll be at night though you can hit 312 before the chicane at New Kings Rd. from Sloane Sq.
:stickpoke

spread the word..... :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wasn't the ducati dealer in fulham doing MV? or did that change/never happen? forget the name.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Yeah, they were called Ducati London Central, they went bust along with Ducati London South.

oh, bummer. been almost 3 years since I went by there. Replaced by some overpriced poncy restaurant i'm sure.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts