MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alvin, on the main forum page (http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/), the MV emblems are a little pixelated.

Are these any better? Let me know if you want something specific.

These are transparent gifs. I could create JPEGs with the proper background color. They would likely be even better quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Hey! Thanks! I made those from the official illustrator release of the logos (sent to me by MV). I guess I just resized them a bit off :)

Time to use some new logos..

Funny thing , today I was thinking about correcting those.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Logo

Thanks for sharing these logos. I have a vinyl plotter / cutter and would like to cut some. The gear logo you posted here is in PSD and the MV Agusta logo was .ai (illustrator). Do you also have the gear logo in .ai ? Would you mind e-mailing to me at [email protected]? Thanks!

admin said:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
rodneyjerabek said:
Thanks for sharing these logos. I have a vinyl plotter / cutter and would like to cut some. The gear logo you posted here is in PSD and the MV Agusta logo was .ai (illustrator). Do you also have the gear logo in .ai ? Would you mind e-mailing to me at [email protected]? Thanks!
Unfortunately, I do not have an adobe illustrator version. Maybe I can get you one.

By the way, welcome. Congrats on your matte black F4-1000.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Very simple logo with no copyright probs...
Simple two color grahpic that can be reversed or flipped, to use on Black T Shirts, white T shirts, red T shirts etc....

The red cog is inspired by the MV gear cog found in the MV emblem, and gives some link to the MV factory....the cog also surrounds the word "Net" symbolizing the world aspect of this organisation

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
rodneyjerabek said:
Rodney-

I have just sent you an AI file of the gear logo that I did (you can see the JPG version of it posted in the wallpapers section in the gallery). I included both a Macintosh and Windows version. Enjoy!

Steve

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
lets see that logo in the form of a sticker for the site anyone can purchase to put on some of their gear or just have in their garage! who doesn't love a good sticker :smoking:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Simple two color grahpic that can be reversed or flipped, to use on Black T Shirts, white T shirts, red T shirts etc....

The red cog is inspired by the MV gear cog found in the MV emblem, and gives some link to the MV factory....the cog also surrounds the word "Net" symbolizing the world aspect of this organisation
I like it Pete...simple but with excellent reference back to the purpose. I like the typeface too. What font is that?

Steve

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Velocemoto said:

I just love it!!!!!I dont see time to put on T-shirt....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
798 Posts
sgcullen said:
This is not sanctioned by Pete but wanted to show you an Italian flag version (don't have Pete's fonts either). Frankly, I like Pete's original one better.

Steve
Hmm, for some reason I can't see the picture. I see a white box with an x in it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts