MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually it work... RoadAmerica I passed 6 guys, Miller the same...

but now in Laguna I did a little mistake and for 1/2 foot I did this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXpWjtTVx9w

My back still hurt but I can already stand up by myself and put a jacket on so.. I'l be ready!

The bike after Quelify wa better and in qualify I was only 1 second from Erci Bostrom, the 3rd!!!

I started next to BBOZ, and a lot of fast guy were in front of me but not too far.

For the race I know I could go under 25 but... not in 1 corner! :p

Thank everybody for the nice weekend and to all fans came at the tent!

See you again in September...where I'll tell you if that will be my last AMA Superbike race or not :)

CIAO!
Luca Scassa

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Glad to hear you are ok, be there to watch you myself in Richmond, VA!! :moped:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Luca...Sorry to hear about your crash, I couldn't see it because I was waiting to take pictures of you and Matt going through the corkscrew!

I hope you feel better soon. :f4:

This is what you looked like the rest of the weekend in that corner...This was shot from the roof of that truck in turn two...

Get well soon, be safe, and we will come see you again in September...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Luca it was a pleasure to meet up with you several times on Sunday. It's too bad about the accident- glad you're feeling better

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash, Luca and best luck for next turn.

Now enjoy the summer break and get well :f4:

Next year we want to see you in WSBK :naughty: :friday:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
glad you are ok better luck net time , will miss seeing you at brands wsb in england this year specially after your win last year

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Wow! big crash Luca, glad you walked away from that one! get better soon :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
crashing SUCKS!

and getting hit by a bike is even worse!

glad to see that you're OK and on your way back to recovery.

laguna was a rough weekend for MV. hopefully, you will be back the next time the AMA comes through there. and i want to see Matt do much better too!

alex

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
My Gosh, Luca, that looked horrible. Thank God You aren't hurt as much. Great to hear that You are already doing much better. God bless You !

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Luca,

I wonder who hit you? I know things like that happens, and is part of a racer's life, but as an outsider to bike racing, in situations like this I was wondering if there are words exchanged between the racers/teams afterwards? "are you ok?" and perhaps apologies? free drinks? :friday:

thanks.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
odonata said:
Luca,

I wonder who hit you? I know things like that happens, and is part of a racer's life, but as an outsider to bike racing, in situations like this I was wondering if there are words exchanged between the racers/teams afterwards? "are you ok?" and perhaps apologies? free drinks? :friday:

thanks.

I wonder about this too..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts