MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Glad you are okay...Lucky it didn't high-side!

That aside, incredible capture of it on video, good luck getting it back together soon!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ok, preach mode on... (apologize in advance)

I know a lot of people ride like this on the road, but you can really avoid this by just riding on the track once in a while to get this type of riding out of your "system". The guy on the blue bike had some serious suspension bucking moments with guardrails right there. Is it really worth it?

Preach mode off.

Glad to hear you are ok. The getoff could have been worse for sure.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry for your spill but have to admit I love your smiling recovery. Hope you're back in the saddle real soon.

Andy, keep the preaching coming cause every little bit helps. Wish I had read this thread before going out for my ride today. It's so easy to lose your common sense when it's a beautiful day!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Wow! Glad you are OK and seem to be able to smile about it! I would have been :bawling:

I watched the video and thought the riding was OK, maybe the blue bike was a little close, but hey, we all do that from time to time.

What I did notice though, was when they were videoing the damage the Brutale's rear tyre appears to have no pattern on it at all, yes it has tread depth, but no pattern on the rubber itself, maybe it's just the video picture not showing any detail, but it looks as smooth as a babies bottom to me, If it is as smooth as it looks, I would be looking at that rear shock :stickpoke

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just saw it now... really lucky you! Those railsides so close.
Why did it spin, any oil on the tarmac? Are those the power or the 2CT?
You were leaning so much there, its amazing.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
acruhl said:
Ok, preach mode on... (apologize in advance)

I know a lot of people ride like this on the road, but you can really avoid this by just riding on the track once in a while to get this type of riding out of your "system". The guy on the blue bike had some serious suspension bucking moments with guardrails right there. Is it really worth it?

Preach mode off.

Glad to hear you are ok. The getoff could have been worse for sure.
DITTO!!

I'm glad to know you're ok Indio :friday:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I echo the other guys sentiments Indio in being glad you are OK. :) It looks like the front end tucked under to me, but whatever the cause, I'm sure you will fix up your bike good as new. I like the rear view on the camera, I'll try that method myself sometime.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
109 Posts
How far did they get before they noticed your exit?

Glad to see your ok

1 - 20 of 25 Posts