MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If I ever lose my limited edition numbered plaque, what would I do?

Anyone out there ever had a limited edition plaque replaced? Lost or crashed, second owner, whatever the case may be...I called PI and they do not have any experience with this dilemma, but also wouldn't say for sure it couldn't be done...

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Thanks!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I was going to say I could probably make one for you as I do alot of etching with mag, stainless, brass, some copper. Pretty much anything you want on it. But looks like flaming can get you taken care of.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This place is incredible...Thank you all for the fast response...I feel better already!

Now, for my next problem...I need at least one million dollars USD, cash, unmarked bills...I won't be able to pay it back, unfortunately, ever...

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? (worked last time :naughty: )

Thanks again,

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
178 Posts
twoeleven said:
Now, for my next problem...I need at least one million dollars USD, cash, unmarked bills...I won't be able to pay it back, unfortunately, ever...

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? (worked last time :naughty: )
Try some broken english and a few ebay ads and you'll be there. :smoking:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
If you get a Super Duper Special Edition, they change all this for you! :naughty:

:blah: :blah:

The old....

The new....

:yo:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
NICE!!! You'd NEVER have to worry 'bout losing that thing. But mine is just epoxied in, and I had a vision of it flying off at triple digits, and becoming my most sought after piece of road debris!

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 9 of 9 Posts