MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
54,000 British pounds is a lot for a couple of signatures.

The question would be whether it was a sanctioned MV product, OR, had an individual 'created' the livery and had Alonso and Briatore sign the tank. If that were the case, in my view it would rate nowhere near the same as say, the Sennas, CCs, and the regularly shunned Lewis Hamilton.

Further, WHY would MV make such a vehicle in respect of a basically unrelated event some 10-12 years earlier? If the bike were a genuine 2006 910 Brutale, well, there would be some sort of authenticity to the model, but a 1078? Maybe I'm just too pessimistic about what might be set up as a cash grab on the unsuspecting.

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Doesn't look too special to me.... and appears to be 910R with a fancy custom paint job.
Maybe has the bigger engine from a later model or a big bore kit, but the exhaust is the stock older 910R type.
Doesn't even have a rear hugger or any carbon bits I could see.
I am not impressed

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
Bloody Hell! I'll tell you what, you send me your bike and give me $20,000.00 USD and I'll return your bike with whatever paint you'd like!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bloody Hell! I'll tell you what, you send me your bike and give me $20,000.00 USD and I'll return your bike with whatever paint you'd like!
Let me think about that for a while and I will get back to you...:idea::idea:

·
Registered
113 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts