MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
beautiful metallic orange 910 BRUTALE, 2008 with 6984 mi., chin spoiler, fly screen, OC exhaust exhaust, stock one goes with it, rear stand, like new, always garaged, never down. hate to see it go,but.

Also a GAS GAS trials bike, 280cc, great shape, last ridden about 8yrs ago have loads of FUN for 1850.00 for old timers...1971 BSA B50TT, 1100 mi, still has tempory plate on!

Hope this helps Don :)

Attachments

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Hang on, Foog. You need at least three different threads here.

That orange and black Brutale is striking. And it was only one year, so it's a pretty rare bird.

What are those other things you're selling?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
There may be some pictures of that bike from bubba1.

The angel of Beth will check her portfolio.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Check out the guy in the Red Sneakers! I'm only saying this because I know he reads theses posts but doesn't post here any more.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Here's the only one I can find so far from Bub4

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are some GOOD shots from Bubba IV, taken by June Hutchison, but I haven't had success in attaching them. Will keep trying. Thanks, Don

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Most of you don't know Don (Foog) but he's a really nice guy who can ride the dickens out of his bike.

·
Administrator
19,500 Posts
Only 25 Orange Brutales brought to the US according to a source at MV USA a few years back. Truly one of the more rare models, and truly gorgeous in person.
:mouthwate

Don, what are you doing?? :stickpoke

The GasGas Trials bike is a good deal.....and the BSA!!! :jsm:

...are you sure, Don?

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Most of you don't know Don (Foog) but he's a really nice guy who can ride the dickens out of his bike.
He was part of that young group tearing up blood mountain during the Bubba 1. They got stopped as I recall.:stickpoke

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
He was part of that young group tearing up blood mountain during the Bubba 1. They got stopped as I recall.:stickpoke
You are correct! In fact I think his exact words to the cop were "Who me? Look at this face, see how old I am? You don't really think I was riding with these kids do you?"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts