MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI THERE! I HAVE AN F4 1000 AND USE IT PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE. THE PROBLEMS I HAVE SO FAR ARE TWO AND ONE IS THAT I CANT ENJOY HER AS MUCH AS I'D LIKE TO DEW TO WORKING AND FAMILY HOURS, WHICH ARE TOO MANY, AND THE OTHER IS THE LIGHTS THAT ARE JUST MINIMUM FOR NIGHT USE.. YOU JUST CANT SEE IF THE ROAD IS NOT SO WELL LIGHTED.. DOES ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? IS THERE ANY SOLUTION AVAILABLE? :blah:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I totally agree, the lights are crap, worse than the Aprilia RS250 projector lights.

1) aim the lights with you sitting on the bike.

2) you can either ride with the high beam continously on. (aim the high beam towards the ground).

3) fit a HID kit, just purchase them from ebay.

I don't ride right at night, but I wouldn't mind fitting a HID kit.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alot For The Immediate Reply, I Have Seen The Hid But I'm Not Sure If They Can Get Along With The Extra Power They Require( I Think)..
I Havent Thought The 1 & 2 Solutions Though.. Thanks A Mill!! I'll Try Them.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome Vagenas. I've never used either of my F4's in the dark but might just try it to see how crap the lights are. :later:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
agree with odonata.

and i've said it before, and i'll say it again...HID is one of the most satisfying mods you can do. the difference is like night and....well you get it. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just be careful not to overload your electical system. You wouldn't want any messy nocternal emissions.

(Sorry, couldn't resist) :naughty:

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow! more talking about the name than the lights! well i had to change it cause at first it was DICK!! and i rather have it than be named by it...
So! about the lights again! the thing is that i like riding at night so much, without all the jurk drivers who payed for the driving licence and the isolation which gives me the opportunity to focus better and enjoy the trip, that makes the solution critical and "HAVE TO".. i'll try everything you proposed.
thanks everybody for your responce and ofcourse for the "remarks" .. see ya!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts