MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were taken from a popular holiday/surfing spot about 300km south of where I live. I think they're amazing! BTW - I didn't take them.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Impressive!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
And all this time I thought Orlando had the best lightening.

Great pics, thanks for posting.

CAG

·
Registered
668 Posts
Amazing pics.

Reminds me of the time in the summer of 2001 when I was sitting in traffic waiting to go thru the tunnel into New York City. There was a lightning storm and as we were watching the bolts hit some of the taller buildings We saw two flashes that actually jumped from the Empire State Building to the World Trade Center. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Guess you had to be there.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
wow. gotta wonder what happens to all the fish that are around those lightning blasts. is it instant death and cooked fish for a square mile? or are they smart enough to swim really really deep?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
style_one said:
wow. gotta wonder what happens to all the fish that are around those lightning blasts. is it instant death and cooked fish for a square mile? or are they smart enough to swim really really deep?
I believe the electrons travel up rather than down the stream (i.e the flash) do we have any electronics experts on the board who can confirm that or am I talking out of my ar*e again!! :lightning

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
style_one said:
Personally, I have yet to meet a smart fish...

Amazing pictures, absolutely stunning.

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 15 of 15 Posts