MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I think I saw one of the forum sponsors advertise them on special a while ago, send me an email and you might get a good deal. Light tech gear is very good quality and strong compared to some of the other brands on the market.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I have them on my F4, you can see on my thread here...

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174577&page=18

Quality is good, grip is good, positioning is good. Cant comment if they wear well as yet as still pretty new.
I considered all the options and these were the nicest visually...in my opinion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've got a set installed on my 910R Brutale SP13 Gladio. Excellent build quality, fit & finish, and function. I use mine in the GP shift pattern.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have Lightech rearsets on my B4 1078rr and love them. They replaced Sato's which I also really liked. It wasn't until switching to Lightech did I realize how much more solid they felt compared to the Sato's, which I never felt were a problem. But the Lightech's have a nice solid mass to them and less flex.

I also was turned onto them by the more grippy (technical term) pegs. MUCH more gription (another technical term) with the Lightech pegs. But this was a double-edged sword, as the additional grip of the pegs has worn a hole right through the side of my boots from coincidental contact over the years. I would also agree that the finish of the non-carbon heel plates does wear quickly.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I saw one of the forum sponsors advertise them on special a while ago, send me an email and you might get a good deal. Light tech gear is very good quality and strong compared to some of the other brands on the market.
Cheers Donsy,
email sent
Thanks Mark

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 12 of 12 Posts