MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly love my job; but yesterday I left work early to pick up my Brutale which I just purchased for $10,000 OTD. I rode my excellent condition 2004 matte black Brutale with only 400 miles back to my nice house and beautiful wife. I then watched a preseason NFL game on my big screen TV and called my good friends to share in the excitement of my new toy. After waking up this morning, life just feels good and figured it was a good time for my first post. This site was very helpful in my purchasing decisions and everyone's input is appreciated.
:devilsmok

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome and congratulations for your new toy!!!! :drummer:
Post some photos... it is always nice to see the bike with a happy new owner :stickpoke

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Welcome and congrats on probably one of the most fufilling purchases/aditions to your life you will ever make. Houses, friends, TV's and of course a beautiful wife are great, and adding an MV only makes the whole thing of life a sweeter deal! Congrats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I hope to get some pictures this weekend, I will post some when I get them. I have entered my bike in the registry, apparently it is pending at the moment. Also, I will go ahead and apologize now for the load of questions that I will probably posting in the near future; after searching the threads of course.

·
Registered
512 Posts
WWBrutale said:
Thanks everyone. I hope to get some pictures this weekend, I will post some when I get them. I have entered my bike in the registry, apparently it is pending at the moment. Also, I will go ahead and apologize now for the load of questions that I will probably posting in the near future; after searching the threads of course.
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. Don't worry about the questions that's what this forum is about. I have learnt heaps off the people on this forum and have purchased some stuff based on others knowledge.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts