MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my first track day today. Everything super smooth. The weather was perfect, sunny and round 15 degrees and you feel pleased that everything have gone well and the bike is in one piece after a track day. I had rented a trailer to do the travel of 250 km to the track and going home I was running late to return the rental trailer. I decided to return the trailer and leave my car to take the bike back home and let my wife drive me back to pick up the car. It is only 5 km from the service station to my home so I did not bother to jump into the track suit again. 25 meters from the service station in a roundabout I got a little to excited and manage to make a low sider scraping my knee, the clutch handle,the crank case cover, the bolts holding the crankcase cover, the barend and ofcource the gear pedal snapped :banghead::banghead:

What can I say :cry:

//M

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Did my first track day today. Everything super smooth. The weather was perfect, sunny and round 15 degrees and you feel pleased that everything have gone well and the bike is in one piece after a track day. I had rented a trailer to do the travel of 250 km to the track and going home I was running late to return the rental trailer. I decided to return the trailer and leave my car to take the bike back home and let my wife drive me back to pick up the car. It is only 5 km from the service station to my home so I did not bother to jump into the track suit again. 25 meters from the service station in a roundabout I got a little to excited and manage to make a low sider scraping my knee, the clutch handle,the crank case cover, the bolts holding the crankcase cover, the barend and ofcource the gear pedal snapped :banghead::banghead:

What can I say :cry:

//M
It's a well known fact that a lot of accidents happen near home.:shitfan:

At least YOU are OK ! :yo:

Sponsors will be able to help with spare parts. :)

Take care and ride safe !:brutale:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Shit, what a thing to happen just after a successful track day!
At least you're not too badly hurt, and it sounds like your Brutie won't take too much work to get back on the road.
Take it easy pal..

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Better a little lowside at the roundabout than a nasty highside at the track.
Well, except for your pride, as I'm sure many people witnessed you dropping your Italian beauty to the ground?
parts are cheap compared to hospitals;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts