MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ridden with Arai since day one. What do YOU choose to save your noggin?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Arai corsair RX-7....got four of them..black ,white,Colin Edwards Valencia, and centenary Isle of Man TT (number 646 of 750 made)..this one has never been used. I find them a perfect fit compared to others I've tried. My first choice definitely.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
My absolute favourite is my Momo Fighter - but it is useless on a F4 from 140 Klms +. wind gets under it & it wants to take your head off. Prefect lid for my Vespa & the 350 MVs. I reckon it looks great too.

I really hate full face helmets but they are a necessary evil for sports bikes & even more so for high powered nakeds like the Brutale.

I have both the Arai & AGV Agos and they are much of muchness, the AGV is a tighter fit, not uncomfortable just tighter even though the are both L size. I have pretty much ridden my whole life with one of those two brands & have never really stepped outside those brands. I guess that would indicate that I am happy with them :) But helmets are such an individual thing......................

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
Another helmet thread.....Yes !!!

I really like my Bell Star for aero and ventilation. Wear ear plugs, though, noisy.

I really like my Arais, good helmets...hate it when I need to change shields.

Really like my Shoie RF1000s.

Back to the Bell......my favorite, but when it is cold outside it has too much air flow. Great in the summer.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
hahah Lewdog I figured you were a trojan. us big boys wear Magnum!

My favorite helmet is Suomy have 4 of them and never look back.Mostly because they are light and I have less neck fatigue at the end of the day.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arai corsair RX-7....got four of them..black ,white,Colin Edwards Valencia, and centenary Isle of Man TT (number 646 of 750 made)..this one has never been used. I find them a perfect fit compared to others I've tried. My first choice definitely.
pics!!! please

I forgot, I have 3 Arai AStrals. All blanks (no grpahics)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Always used to be AGV but Arai seem to fit my head like a glove (err you know what I mean) - eventually got used to visor changes but they do seem to be noisier :(
This year is the start of the search for a suitable CF lid that fits like an Arai and as quiet as the Shark

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
pics!!! please

I forgot, I have 3 Arai AStrals. All blanks (no grpahics)
Here they are! Didn't photograph the black one as it's in the garage...and is just plain ..like the white one. The centenary Isle of man TT helmet is sorta my pride and joy as it was only available for sale at the centenary TT on the Isle of man in 2007. And only 750 were made so it's very rare. Anyway it sits in a cabnet and never has been used. Hope you like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts

yep love my tommy gun rx7, minus like some of you said changing the damn shield! eh! i've broken the stupid side pods TWICE already, but good thing Arai has a GREAT customer service, sent me a replacement pod the same day, took a week to get too so i was bikeless for a week :jerkoff:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
-BG incredible. I absolutely love those graphics on the TT Arai.

·
Registered
99 Posts
ARAI RX-7 CorsAir #1 Haga Replica #2 JollyRoger
Suomy Spec1R Extreme #1 Cathedral

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
again, pics please...+D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts