MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my license plate relocator kit from Motovation. Installed it in less then 10 mins. Pretty neat and clean. Got rid of that huge stock license plate asembly. :) Now the tail section look so much cleaner. Here are some before after pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
Since there is only one connection to the bike, how does it not twist on the one shaft???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here ya go...

That's what I'm going to do next is get some small LED turn signals from Rizoma maybe.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I love that L.P relocator. Just ordered one...I'll post some pics when it's ready.
THANX FOR THE INFO...

PS: I think it looks great with the original blinkers, those are part of the "magic" design...don't change them!!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Good thing about the LED ones are that they are so visable even during the day, but I agree any change to an MV moves it away from the original design....which is perfect anyway!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks nice. Me, I just removed the Euro-bracket and drilled a couple of holes in the rear fender using the molding seam to insure the plate was level. Then I installed a couple of rubber grommets and bolted the plate back on. But I'm a cheap @$$.

·
Registered
434 Posts
kilat said:
Just got my license plate relocator kit from Motovation. Installed it in less then 10 mins. Pretty neat and clean. Got rid of that huge stock license plate asembly. :) Now the tail section look so much cleaner.
Just one question...do you need to cut the original, or does it replaces it? Can you post some more pics of the detais (bottom view, etc...). It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sorry for the (bad) quality pics...Now I'm thinking about getting a smaller (narrow) license plate...even not being legal here :devil: but it would look much better...besides, the old one looks like shit with those covered holes...don't you think?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts