MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my Clear Alternatives taillight / turn signal set and made my very own license plate relocator WITH the plate light for less than 10 bucks and about 1.5 hours worth of tinkering.

Also did my own mesh for about 6 bucks (and yes I know that the gauge is a bit larger than Emotos but hey it still looks good and you can't beat the price. :king: Will post pics later.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Look forward to the pics.

I've only seen pics of emoto's mesh but to me it looks finer than what MV use...anyone???

It is finer than the OE MV SP pieces. I like the way it looks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
When mine finally arrives, I would like to put the mesh on it as well. How have you guys been installing it? A brief description of installation please. Pics would also be nice :grin:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
awiner said:
It is finer than the OE MV SP pieces. I like the way it looks.
Hi Adam, was that mesh on your bike from emoto? it was quite a bit finer than the OEM mesh.

I was surprised how coarse the OEM mesh was when I saw it for the 1st time on that Tamborini @ Pro Italia...

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
She is looking good man. when are we going to go out riding? i was thinking this weekend.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
looks good on the SPR. i'm back and forth on the mesh for my bike, but looks nice on yours. tag light looks clean too. good job. wish i could ride, but i got some maintenance to do. seems as though my bike has picked up a flooding prob. really need to get it (re)tuned. :bash:

·
Registered
144 Posts
outtadaloop,

That looks great!!! Do you have any pics what the mesh looks like on the inside of the fairing? I'm looking for install pointers and ideas....

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like the clear lens with the black tail, I like the mesh too although it does look rather like the bumble bees will go straight through.

My mesh is a bit too small I think, the other extreme.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greeneggs&ham said:
She is looking good man. when are we going to go out riding? i was thinking this weekend.
Blev, I can't wait...supposed to have showers this weekend though :mad: Lets post up an official DC area MV ride date and time!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
john said:
I like the clear lens with the black tail, I like the mesh too although it does look rather like the bumble bees will go straight through.

My mesh is a bit too small I think, the other extreme.
Bumble bees eh? :laughing: They might get stuck on yours! :stickpoke

benzo_76 said:
outtadaloop,

That looks great!!! Do you have any pics what the mesh looks like on the inside of the fairing? I'm looking for install pointers and ideas....
I have to take my fairings off and hot glue as well as tape...the tape alone isn't as secure..I'll take pics for ya.

·
Registered
144 Posts
outtadaloop said:
I have to take my fairings off and hot glue as well as tape...the tape alone isn't as secure..I'll take pics for ya.
Whenever you get the chance, mine doesn't come in till the end of May :bawling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts