MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody here fortunate enough to have bought an Arai Agostini lid; either the black/white/red/silver or the green/white/red that is willing to part. I know, a long shot but a very nice and rare helmet.

-arnold

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Why not get a helmet in a basic colour and have it sprayed by a reputable painter to your requirements? You haven't mentioned what size you are after.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
What is a 10 years old, quite often worn and sweat drenched sample in size M worth to You ? You can see the lid in my album anywhere. Ahh with dark smoked, yellow and clear visor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Why not get a helmet in a basic colour and have it sprayed by a reputable painter to your requirements? You haven't mentioned what size you are after.
I was thinking about that too! Either have a Agostini theme paint or a Phil Read scheme. I wear a Large for the older helmets but the newer Corsair, I can fit a Med/Large

What is a 10 years old, quite often worn and sweat drenched sample in size M worth to You ? You can see the lid in my album anywhere. Ahh with dark smoked, yellow and clear visor.

There was an XXL that just ended on Ebay for $122. I didn't really care that I couldn't fit an XXL but got sniped at the final secs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190461584305&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Even though they are past warranty, seeing the old Arai helmets from the late 90's/early Y2K often makes me reminisce of when I got into sportbikes ('95 CBR900).

So are you willing to part with it? I saw one of your Swiss pics with a Kocinski lid! I have that same helmet and barely wore it to prevent the flourescent from fading

1 - 4 of 4 Posts