MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received a DHL package today, all the way from Varese - Italy .
With that came this letter.
I for one am usually not big on this sort of thing. Well I changed my mind a bit, I am very proud to have received this letter and seeing the looks on my wife and kids face's was a bit of an eye opener for me. MV has brought a lot of pride and feeling of closeness into this family, and we have Justin to thank for bringing our name up and all the great guys on this forum for helping us.
Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow!

Congrats!

Coming to a frame near you!

Well done Donsy!

Letter of a lifetime!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
That is really great Donsy ! Not only we from mvagusta.net cheer for You, even the factory is proud about You. And Dons You would be even deeper impressed by the Castiglioni's if You would ever meet them, see everyone and everything in Varese. Well done and keep on waving the MV flag on OZ tracks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i supose( and hope) that the letter was acompanied with some free spares for you, they are still in debt with you, in my opinion. You are taking the MV name across the race tracks in Australia for free for them so this is the minimum they should do. I hope that in the near future MV gets more involved in sbk series and such.

regards
Andoni

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Great News

Well Done Dons, Glad you recieved the letter after all your efforts on the Mv Brand.

Maybe this could lead to some kind of support from the factory in next seasons racing. Here's to Hoping and wishing:drummer:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
That's pretty cool. I think you should write back to him. Thank him for his letter. Mention how committed you are to the brand, how this entire campaign has brought your family closer together, and how you couldn't have done it with out the support of the MV Agusta world wide community.

He might get the hint and send you some cool race parts.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
One for The Pool Room

Congratulations Donsy - do you have a pool room mate? If not, you are going have to build one post haste, you are starting to gain quite a collection of 'pool room stuff' :yo:

·
Administrator
20,042 Posts
Very nice......it is good to receive recognition for effort.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Donsy, that is legit!!! I can imagine the pride your entire family had when that letter arrived, we all know it is obviously deserved. Great stuff, and congrats!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts