MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of re-landscaping my entire lot. We want to redo our BBQ area and the pool. Build a grotto, dive off the rocks, slap some meat on the barbie.... We are doing a Puerto Vallarta resort meets Tuscan villa in Italy theme...

How about you? Got a nice backyard we can all drool over? I'd love to see pics of member's backyards and BBQ areas!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Kamran, are you serious...this is amazing and I'm jealous - great photos!!!!
This is "my" backyard..........I can't see the deers, can you...? :bawling:

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
northface said:
Kamran, are you serious...this is amazing and I'm jealous - great photos!!!!
This is "my" backyard..........I can't see the deers, can you...? :bawling:
Actually not too many people believe it! It's just a small pocket right by Lake Washington. There used to be a family of deer, they somehow got on the freeway and got hit and killed. Somehow these new Bambies are running around. The area is totally enclosed by the city, so someone must have brought over new ones...may be the State oe something.

The picture below is the view from my house, overlooking the lake and the wildlife refuge (in between)...

Sorry for the thread-jack! I'll stop now!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Here's the view from our patio through the seasons:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
spalding12 said:
wow
is all that your property?
that is a stunning view
thanks for the great "seasonal" images

I wish it was Greg, I own about 1 acre around the house itself, the rest belongs to my neighbour the farmer who has around 2500 acres in total I think. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Are you sure that isn't 30x70 Kamran?? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I love the mornings when the sun shines through the trees in my back yard.

The deck was new last year and I built it myself! Used Ipe wood...otherwise known as Ironwood (really Brazilian walnut)

Here is the deck freshly oiled with my "BIG Green Egg" Grill/smoker. Best smoker you can get. Since added a "Little green egg" and patio furniture.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:

The deck was new last year and I built it myself! Used Ipe wood...otherwise known as Ironwood (really Brazilian walnut)

Here is the deck freshly oiled with my "BIG Green Egg" Grill/smoker. Best smoker you can get. Since added a "Little green egg" and patio furniture.
Really nice John!
I used to do woodworking and can really appreciate that.
So, what time is the bbq monday?
It is a holiday, isn't it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
airfuel said:

I could die happy in your backyard! I grew up in New Hampshire and now I live in Los Angeles, I really miss trees, and stone walls!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sgcullen said:
Here's mine...I use it about 5 days a week!

sweet. i really like your house. it's very modern and yet classy (from what i've seen). i'd love to see more pics of your 'crib'.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts